I agree with then “no” side. I believe Educational Technology is not shortening our students’ attention spans.
“Educational technology, if presented to students in a format that gives them freedom to express themselves, will engage our students far beyond a pencil and paper.”
Copyright © 2008, ISTE (International Society for Technology in Education), 1.800.336.5191 (U.S. & Canada) or 1.541.302.3777 (Int’l), iste@iste.org, www.iste.org. All rights reserved.
We are a changing culture and society. Technology is now weaved into our lives and it is not going away. Technology allows us to communicate faster and access information at amazing speeds. This only can help learning. It is our responsibility as teachers to weave technology into teaching our children. If we want our students to succeed in life, it will involve technology. I think of the jobs that are out there now. Almost every job I can think of involves some sort of technology.
My question for this article is “How can we keep up”? I don’t know how to keep up. Technology is changing all the time. I want to be able to keep current. This way I am up with my students and teaching them material that is applicable for the time.
Roblox Super Jump Hack
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment